Annamae Heller on August – “Latino… ElizbethSmall on Equestrian English 33Rosalind on Equestrian English wtibamosa on Prueba de Nivel de Inglés HNR on Unlocking your true potential…
Hours & Info1-202-555-1212Lunch: 11am - 2pm
Dinner: M-Th 5pm - 11pm, Fri-Sat:5pm - 1am
Top Posts & Pages
- Good news for foreign EFL students!
- WELCOMING A NEW TEACHER!
- The daily bit of linguistics
- Why this journalist is learning Cherokee
- A podcast on language entrenching disadvantage
- August - "Latino" outreach month
- Fantastic lesson plans from BBC English!
- A fun resource on movies featuring language
Monthly Archives: March 2016
via How Linguisticator and ‘memory palaces’ can teach you a new language in weeks | Cambridge News Check this out! We try to give you a similar structured experience on request.
Whether it’s ignorance, nationalism or a fruity sense of woooo, here are 5 stupid things we all need to stop saying about language. Source: 5 Stupid Things We All Need to Stop Saying About Languages – Languages Around the Globe
April Fool’s Day can be an excellent time to bring humor into the classroom. Use this list of prank ideas, humorous lesson plans, and other resources to help you celebrate at school. Source: April Fool’s Day in the Classroom: 8 … Continue reading
Source: Working with minimal resources – teacher training in Mongolia