Annamae Heller on August – “Latino… ElizbethSmall on Equestrian English 33Rosalind on Equestrian English wtibamosa on Prueba de Nivel de Inglés HNR on Unlocking your true potential…
Hours & Info1-202-555-1212Lunch: 11am - 2pm
Dinner: M-Th 5pm - 11pm, Fri-Sat:5pm - 1am
Top Posts & Pages
- Good news for foreign EFL students!
- WELCOMING A NEW TEACHER!
- The daily bit of linguistics
- Why this journalist is learning Cherokee
- A podcast on language entrenching disadvantage
- August - "Latino" outreach month
- Fantastic lesson plans from BBC English!
- A fun resource on movies featuring language
Monthly Archives: April 2016
Take a look at what’s being done at the University of Wisconsin. , and why. https://badgerherald.com/news/2016/04/26/living-languages-a-chain-link-to-the-past/
Star Trek’s Klingon Language Is At The Center Of A Bizarre Legal Fight
A very informative post about migrants failing to integrate linguistically. The real problem with linguistic shirkers
Some academic stuff – always very good for understanding language and how to teach and learn them better. From our favourite place, Delhi. http://www.epw.in/journal/2016/17/commentary/how-we-learn-words.html
A new UK study has found that just one-week of an intensive language learning course is enough to boost students’ attention spans. Source: Learning a language can boost mental agility in just one week