But the gap between a teacher finding a text and successfully using it in class can be quite large. How should teachers use texts? How have they used them in the past?
Annamae Heller on August – “Latino… ElizbethSmall on Equestrian English 33Rosalind on Equestrian English wtibamosa on Prueba de Nivel de Inglés HNR on Unlocking your true potential…
Hours & Info1-202-555-1212Lunch: 11am - 2pm
Dinner: M-Th 5pm - 11pm, Fri-Sat:5pm - 1am
Top Posts & Pages
- Good news for foreign EFL students!
- WELCOMING A NEW TEACHER!
- The daily bit of linguistics
- Why this journalist is learning Cherokee
- A podcast on language entrenching disadvantage
- August - "Latino" outreach month
- Fantastic lesson plans from BBC English!
- A fun resource on movies featuring language