Annamae Heller on August – “Latino… ElizbethSmall on Equestrian English 33Rosalind on Equestrian English wtibamosa on Prueba de Nivel de Inglés HNR on Unlocking your true potential…
Hours & Info1-202-555-1212Lunch: 11am - 2pm
Dinner: M-Th 5pm - 11pm, Fri-Sat:5pm - 1am
Top Posts & Pages
- Good news for foreign EFL students!
- WELCOMING A NEW TEACHER!
- The daily bit of linguistics
- Why this journalist is learning Cherokee
- A podcast on language entrenching disadvantage
- August - "Latino" outreach month
- Fantastic lesson plans from BBC English!
- A fun resource on movies featuring language
Monthly Archives: June 2016
Why does Russian have no word for blue, and the word for yesterday and tomorrow is the same in Hindi? Watch here! http://theworldisourthing.com/why_russian_has_no_blue.htm
Watch this entertaining video to learn more about the formation of Chinese characters/ http://theworldisourthing.com/how_chinese_characters_work.htm
Check out the reasons below – there is no excuse not to make use of this magnificent time! http://www.capetown.travel/blog/entry/9-things-that-are-better-in-winter-spring-in-cape-town
How to solve Australia’s language learning crisis
Source: Course planning