Annamae Heller on August – “Latino… ElizbethSmall on Equestrian English 33Rosalind on Equestrian English wtibamosa on Prueba de Nivel de Inglés HNR on Unlocking your true potential…
Hours & Info1-202-555-1212Lunch: 11am - 2pm
Dinner: M-Th 5pm - 11pm, Fri-Sat:5pm - 1am
Top Posts & Pages
- Good news for foreign EFL students!
- WELCOMING A NEW TEACHER!
- The daily bit of linguistics
- Why this journalist is learning Cherokee
- A podcast on language entrenching disadvantage
- August - "Latino" outreach month
- Fantastic lesson plans from BBC English!
- A fun resource on movies featuring language
Monthly Archives: July 2016
Originally posted on ELT Rants, Reviews, and Reflections:
Recently I was discussing job ads for EFL jobs in South Korea with a friend (who also happens to be a former advisee and hopefully will be a future co-author). After he’d …
How not to sound uneducated when you talk politics!
A useful re-blog: How many words do I need to know? The 95/5 rule in language learning, Part 1/2
10 Ways to Practice Pronunciation (Serious Commitment Required!)