NEW! Professional Development
Yes, look at our teacher course offering below, but also check out the blog stream “Curated Teacher Resources” where we will be re-publishing regular webinars, teaching tips and resources as a handy quick reference for those interested in professional development. We are proud members of Cambridge English Teacher.
Our teacher training course
There is a need, across Africa (and elsewhere!), for well-trained non-native English teachers who are linguistically and grammatically solid. We specialise in training and preparing you for being a star in the field!
Our two-month course (4 hours+ per day)offers:
– 150 hour TEFL course ( which you might not finish in that time) which we curate, explain and support
– intensive grammar correction and training to C1-C2 level
– language learning and teaching theory from linguist experts in the field
– attending and discussing Cambridge English Teacher webinars
– on-going support and access to our online resources
COST: R5500 (INTRODUCTORY OFFER), including all registration fees, TEFL course, materials and our usual “fringe benefits”.
Minimum 10 on a course, first starting date 20 June 2016.
You need to provide proof of scoring B1-B2 on the online CEFR test.